Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Divergent Teaser Trailer (Thoughts)



I'm so excited! My favourite book is coming to life...

Yesterday the Divergent teaser trailer was posted. I thought I'd share some of my thoughts. It's a short trailer. If you haven't seen it, you can below.



I love the trailer. It makes me really excited for the movie. Kate Winslet is an awesome Jeanine from what I've seen so far. I do think Four looks way too old and Tris looks too young but I'm hoping they'll grow on me because the casting is still way better than what I've seen for other movie adaptations. As for the world...I love it. Abnegation and Erudite look awesome. We don't see too much of Dauntless though :( I'm hoping it wont look as bright and clean as the other two factions because I picture it really dark in my head.

What are your thoughts on the trailer?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. this is a fun teaser and i am getting more excited about the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made me SOOOOOO excited for the movie. As soon as I watched it, I messaged my hubby the link and said, "Watch this then promise to take me to see it the DAY it comes out!" Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really think it looks like it's going to be good! I'm not the hugest fan of the girl they chose to play Tris, but I love the casting for Four! That guy totally fits the guy I pictured in my head!

    Liza @ Book Crook Liza

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this post, keep it up for updating us, i am waiting for ur new article.
    IPL8 live stream 2015
    thanks again

    ReplyDelete