Saturday, July 27, 2013

Challenge End: Yes, I CAN Finish 6 Books in 7 Days!


Last Saturday I decided to challenge myself and see if I could finish 6 of the started and unfinished books in my book pile. (You can see that post here). I did it! See what I finished below. One of these books will be reviewed in full and the others will have miniature reviews. So if you want to know any more about the books, let me know and I'll try to fill you in :)

SATURDAY I FINISHED:






SUNDAY I FINISHED:







MONDAY I FINISHED:


TUESDAY I FINISHED:






FRIDAY I FINISHED:


and




I have now finished all the novels-in-verse I own and all my Elizabeth Scott books. Which makes me a little sad. But I'm sure I'll get more in the future. I just need to finish more of my other books first!



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Good for you. That's an awesome accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this post, keep it up for updating us, i am waiting for ur new article.
    IPL 2015 Cricket live score
    mps computers
    Harjinder Singh

    thanks again

    ReplyDelete