Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: This is W.A.R. + WOW Break





"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:



This is W.A.R. by Lisa Roecker & Laura Roecker

Release date: July 2, 2013

At Hawthorne Lake Country Club your trust fund can’t buy you happiness, but if it’s big enough, it almost always buys innocence. When Willa Ames-Rowan drowns in Hawthorne Lake everyone who’s anyone knows James Gregory is the one who killed her. But no one will ever say a word. Enter The W.A.R. Four girls, four motives to avenge Willa’s death, and only one rule: Destroy the Gregory brothers at any cost. The girls pool their trust funds and devise a series of elaborate pranks to deliver their own particular brand of vigilante justice. Innocence is lost, battles are won, but it’s the truth about what really happened that night that stands to destroy them all.

What are you waiting on?


WOW BREAK

I've decided that this post will be my last WOW post for a while. I have not been finding very many new books to add to my list lately and don't want to find books just so I have something to post. I also want to focus on a lot of the books I've missed or are already sitting on my shelf this summer, so I will be taking a break and then starting up WOW again when I have some more books I am truly excited about. Hopefully this will be in the fall, but who knows...it could be a bit longer. In the meantime I will be looking for another exciting meme to replace my usual Wednesday posts. Thanks for commenting and I look forward to stopping by your posts every now and then and hopefully discovering some new books :)



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book does sound fantastic, my sister is reading it and she is excited about it! also, completely agree on taking a break from the WOW posts, the reason we are doing that is because of our blog schedule but yea, no real interest in new books is a valid reason :D

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete