Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Witchstruck Wins YA Romance Novel of the Year




Last year I read this fantastic book called Witchstruck. It was set in the Tudor period and followed Meg Lytton, a witch, friend and confident to Princess Elizabeth. I really liked this book, yet it seems to be one of those stories that so often gets overlooked in the book blogging world. Therefore, I am sharing this awesome news to entice you all to go and read it!

Witchstruck has just been awarded YA Romance Novel of the Year by the Romantic Novelists Association in London, England.

Congratulations, Victoria!

If you haven't done so yet you can:

Read my review
Add it to your Goodreads list.
Buy the book on Amazon, Amazon UK, The Book Depository, or pre-order from Amazon CA

Read Victoria Lamb's post about the awards





post signature

2 comments:

  1. I want to extend my greatest appreciation with the article you post me really love to read it


    aion accounts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Erika!!! Still really thrilled to have won this award. :)

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete