Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Truth or Dare?



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:



Truth or Dare by Jacqueline Green

Release date: May 14, 2013

When a simple round of truth or dare spins out of control, three girls find it’s no longer a party game. It’s do or die.

It all started on a whim: the game was a way for Tenley Reed to reclaim her popularity, a chance for perfect Caitlin “Angel” Thomas to prove she’s more than her Harvard application. Loner Sydney Morgan wasn’t even there; she was hiding behind her camera like usual. But when all three start receiving mysterious dares long after the party has ended, they’re forced to play along—or risk exposing their darkest secrets.

How far will Tenley, Caitlin and Sydney go to keep the truth from surfacing? And who’s behind this twisted game?

Set against the backdrop of Echo Bay, an isolated beach town haunted by misfortune, Truth or Dare is a highly charged debut that will keep readers in suspense from beginning to end.

What are you waiting on? 




post signature

8 comments:

  1. Truth or Dare! I remember hating to play that game when I was a teen. lol I'm looking forward to this book though! :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man this book sounds amazing! I want my hands on this one right now. Like right now.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really interesting! Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god. This one sounds so so good! Thanks for sharing!

    Happy Reading :D
    My WoW: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-25-dark-triumph-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds interesting! I just added it to my Goodreads list. Here is my pick
    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such inspiring experience with us. Great blog, congrats!



    aion accounts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you this website are very popular for providing the great info in this blog. I am very much satisfied by the info in this blog. Thanks a lot for visiting the great website and helpful info in this blog.


    isabel de los rios

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a really quality post. In theory I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real effort to make a good article. Thanks so much!


    Injury lawyer

    ReplyDelete