Saturday, March 2, 2013

March TBR + January / February Wrap-Up


It's been a while since I did a wrap-up post. Here's what I read in January and February and what I plan to read in March:

January / February Books Read:


The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin (My review)(Returned to library)
Sever by Lauren DeStefano (Review soon | Goodreads)
The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker (Goodreads)
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis (Review soon | Goodreads)***



A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa M. Basso (Blog tour + Review)
Hooked by Liz Fichera (My review)
The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe (Review in April | Goodreads)***
Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton  (My review)
Changelings & Other Stories by Leah Cypess (Goodreads)
Peregrine Harker & The Black Death by Luke Hollands (Review in June | Goodreads)

*** These books got 5 stars from me!

Also, I have a new Goodreads shelf for all the books read in 2013. You can find it here.

March TBR:


Linked by Imogen Howson
Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer *
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
What We Saw At Night by Jacqueline Mitchard (ebook)
+ Lots of other ebooks if time permits!


* I don't have this book yet, but I will soon!


Let me know if you've read any of these books and what you thought of them or which books you are most excited  to read. Also let me know if you do a wrap-up/TBR post and I will come and take a look :D


post signature

6 comments:

  1. I'm dying to read Scarlet as well, REALLY curious of what happens next...

    Hope you'll get to read everything you want this month and many many e-books :)

    Ella
    Read Into Hiding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Crossing my fingers I actually get to read all these books in March!

      Delete
  2. I need to read the Cinder and Scarlet books! They sound so good and I love fairytale retellings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinder was awesome. One of my favourite retellings!

      Delete
  3. ooh great list! I have read Etiquette & Espionage and it was an OK read for me. I am hoping to read Fever and Sever this month though!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fever was my favourite of the series. I hope you enjoy!

      Delete