Monday, December 3, 2012

December TBR / November Wrap-Up


These are the books I read in November and those I plan to read in December.

In November I read:



Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys (review in Feb)
What Happened to Ivy by Kathy Stinson (my review)
Renegade by J.A. Souders (review soon)


Being Henry David by Cal Armistead (review in March)
Scars by Cheryl Rainfield (my review)
The Girl in the Wall by Daphne Benedis-Grab (review soon)
What A Boy Wants by Nyrae Dawn (my review)
What A Boy Needs by Nyrae Dawn (my review)
The Hook-Up Doctor's Guide by Nyrae Dawn (Goodreads)
Pantomime by Laura Lam (review in Feb)
When Love Comes to Town by Tom Lennon (review in Mar)

I read a lot of ARCs this month. I fell in love with ebooks a lot more than I usually do and was able to read quite quickly. I can't post my reviews until closer to their release date though. Next Febuary and March are going to rock!

My favourite books this month: Being Henry David, What Happened to Ivy, and everything by Nyrae Dawn!

Here are some of the books I'd like to get through in December:



The Scratch on the Ming Vase by Caroline Stellings (read! - review soon)
The Gypsy King by Maureen Fergus
Sever by Lauren DeStephano
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker

Plus ebooks (not shown):
Scarlet Woods by Brooke Passmore
His Black Wings by Astrid Yrigollen

Hopefully I can get to a lot more books as well!


So that's what I read and plan to read. What did you read in November? What are you excited to get to in December?


post signature

3 comments:

  1. That's a good chunk of books you got through! Good for you! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Age of Miracles is slow paced, but it's an amazing read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Nyrae Dawn!! I'm so glad I came across her through Goodreads, and I'm really looking forward to reading the couple I haven't read yet.

    ReplyDelete