Thursday, December 6, 2012

20 Free Audiobooks (And Some Cool Stats)

I was sent this factsheet about audiobooks (from Ambling Books) in my email with the chance to pass it along on my blog. I found some of these facts really interesting and at the end there are 20 free audiobooks you can download and listen to. I admit, I kind of want to download a bunch of them myself despite being a slow-poke audio listener.

Tip: You can make the image bigger by pressing Ctrl and +
Unfortunately this is the only size that would fit in my blog.

Enjoy!


20 Great Audiobooks






post signature

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including this link to our website!

    However, Google is now penalizing our site due to links like this.

    Please remove the link, OR, add the "nofollow" attribute.

    Thanks!


    Jesse Fisher
    Social Media Manager
    Ambling Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, then, if you prefer not to remove the link, how about adding the rel="nofollow" attribute to it?

    ReplyDelete