Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:



Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan

Release date: February 1, 2013

Michael Hassan’s shattering debut is a tale of first love and first hate, the story of two high school seniors and the morning that changed their lives forever. It’s a portrait of the modern American teenage male, in all his brash, disillusioned, oversexed, schizophrenic, drunk, nihilistic, hopeful, ADD-diagnosed glory.
 

And it’s a powerful mediation on how normal it is to be screwed up, and how screwed up it is to be normal.

What are you waiting on?



post signature

5 comments:

  1. I've heard of this one and definitelty want to read it. Great choice.

    new follower, Jenny
    My WoW:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/waiting-on-wednesday-3-dirty-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without knowing anything about the book, I love the cover its very eye catching. I'm not sure if its a book I'll read but definitely worth keeping an eye on.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how this cover conveys but simplicity and a deeper meaning. Definitely one I will be looking out for!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this book before, but it sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love powerful reads so I am looking forward to this one too. :)

    ReplyDelete