Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:



Miracle by Elizabeth Scott

Release date: June 5, 2012
Megan survived the plane crash—but can she survive the aftermath? An intense, emotional novel from the author of The Unwritten Rule and Between Here and Forever.

Megan is a miracle. At least, that’s what everyone says. Having survived a plane crash that killed everyone else on board, Megan knows she should be grateful just to be alive. But the truth is, she doesn’t feel like a miracle. In fact, she doesn’t feel anything at all. Then memories from the crash start coming back.

Scared and alone, Megan doesn’t know whom to turn to. Her entire community seems unable—or maybe unwilling—to see her as anything but Miracle Megan. Everyone except for Joe, the beautiful boy next door with a tragic past and secrets of his own. All Megan wants is for her life to get back to normal, but the harder she tries to live up to everyone’s expectations, the worse she feels. And this time, she may be falling too fast to be saved...
 
What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

11 comments:

  1. Aw, this looks so adorable! And sad. The best combination. :P

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this book sound like fun ... thanks for sharing ... Great Pick!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably wont be "fun" in the happy sense but I'm sure it will be dramatic which is at least similar!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a pretty emotional novel. I really like the cover, I feel it conveys a lot of the emotion that will probably be found in the pages. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the cover suits the story perfectly as well.

      Delete
  4. {i'm following your blog}

    I am leaving this note to let you know that I am following you. If you aren't already following me can you please return the favor and leave a comment on my most recent entry. Please and thank you! :)

    {http://www.justonemorechapter.net}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me! In the future I'd love if you commented on the post though. It gives me much more reason to visit your blog and comment on your posts. I hope this is just a one-time comment!

      Delete
  5. I picked this one as my WOW a few weeks ago! I love these tragic and emotional stories for some reason. Great pick! :)
    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I found out about it from another blogger. Maybe it was you? I love tragic contemporaries too. The more tragic the better. I don't know why either. It's like why would I want to make myself cry...lol.

      Delete
  6. Hi everyone. Thanks for commenting! Sorry for the late replies. My internet stopped working yesterday about an hours after I posted. I'm catching up now.

    ReplyDelete