Friday, May 11, 2012

17 Exceptional Kindle Deals for the Young Adult Audience




Every once in a while I stumble upon a great deal for a Kindle book. I usually tweet those at @YAKindleDeals. Mostly, I get sidetracked by reading, blogging, and well...other things. Then I decide to check out what's going over at Amazon and surf the "What Other Customers Bought" until I find something I like.

Then I find so many amazing deals that the share button breaks and I decide to blog it instead.

Okay, that's not all the time. Just tonight. Yes, the share button on Amazon wont work for me anymore. But honestly, there are so many amazing deals I'd probably blog them just to share with you all anyways.

Want to see what's out there tonight? Here are some the best deals I could find:

*** Make sure to check the price before ordering since deals can be dropped without warning and prices can differ by location ***

FREE

Changelings & Other Stories by Leah Cypess


0.99

Hereafter by Tara Hudson with Bonus Material (Pre-order)

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini with Bonus Material (Pre-order)


1.99

The Latte Rebellion by Sarah Jamila Stevenson

Sabriel by Garth Nix

The Mark by Jen Nadol


Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


2.99

Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers

Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday

Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley

Epic Fail by Claire LeZebnick

Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi

13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

The DUFF by Kody Keplinger

L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad


Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith


Happy reading, everyone :D

Now, how do I choose which books to buy? I want them all...







2 comments: