Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
 
 
 
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
 
Release date: February 16, 2012
"Pretty in Pink" meets "Anna and the French Kiss" in this charming romantic comedy.

Ella is nearly invisible at the Willing School, and that's just fine by her. She's got her friends - the fabulous Frankie and their sweet cohort Sadie. She's got her art - and her idol, the unappreciated 19th-century painter Edward Willing. Still, it's hard being a nobody and having a crush on the biggest somebody in the school: Alex Bainbridge. Especially when he is your French tutor, and lessons have started becoming, well, certainly more interesting than French ever has been before. But can the invisible girl actually end up with a happily ever after with the golden boy, when no one even knows they're dating? And is Ella going to dare to be that girl?
What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

ps. If you are just dropping by please take some extra time to enter to win some fabulous signed prizes (Int giveaway). Click here!

6 comments:

  1. This book sounds so good! Can't wait to finally read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I'm SO excited to read this book too!! I've had this one on my TBR list ever since I heard it was compared to Anna and the French Kiss, which I loved too, so I know this one is going to be amazing!

    Awesome pick for your WOW, Erika! I'll definitely be joining you in the long list of people who want to read this book now too LOL! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited for this book!!! As a matter of fact I'm planning to pre-order it today hehehehe! This was my WoW last week so I totally agree with you!!! Anyway only a dew more days left :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    Tempest and The Eternal One's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so cute! I will have to check it out!

    Check out my WOW: http://www.teenbookfanatics.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-46-diviners-by.html

    ReplyDelete