Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


The first day of the new year can be both refreshing, as it gives us a chance to think of the coming months as a fresh start. It can also be daunting as we start working towards our new goals or reflect on those we may or may not have accomplished in the past year.

Whatever the case may be...I wish you a bright and happy New Year!

Please stick around this month as I reflect on my past year as a blogger/reader. I will have lots of guests who also want to share with you their past year, new authors coming out in 2012, and we will learn how a few fictitious characters spent their New Year's Eve! Authors, bloggers, and of course prizes will all be coming your way soon :D

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year :)

    So True what you said what in the first paragraph :)

    I hope you have an amazing 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete