Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Blog-a-thon Starts Now!



Or should I have called it, "December Get-a-head-start on 2012 a-thon"? I wasn't really sure what the appropriate name was, but I think the current one is at least doable :)

So what are my goals?

- Read at least 10 books and 2 novellettes or novellas
- Write review all the outstanding books I have left, which I've already read (at least 9)
- Write reviews for all new completed reads
- Set up posts for all my interviews and guest blogs for my upcoming "New Year's Signature Collection" celebration event in January
- Find any more authors who want to participate in the January event + organize any incoming prizes
- Find authors who might want to interview/guest post in February and March
- Organize all my Waiting on Wednesday and Friday Teaser posts
- Find a few things to write about that aren't reviews, author appearances, or memes

All this while I still have to read 3 books for December, give out my final Super-Secret Giveaways for the year, participate in a Christmas card swap, finish getting ready for Christmas, and much more. Then I also want to write at least 5 scenes in my short story/novellete/novella (I haven't decided yet!) which I am FINALLY writing (this story has been in my head for two years).

Yep...I'm crazy. And no...I don't have all the time in the world. But that's why it's called an "a-thon" right?

Anyone else getting ready for 2012? Post your links in the linky below. I will come and check out what you are doing!




No comments:

Post a Comment