Sunday, October 16, 2011

Meme: My Life as a (Y.A.) Book

Heya there everyone. So I have no Under-Cover Sunday for you today. And I have a review for tomorrow but I'm not sure when I'll be getting to it during the day because I promised my mother I'd do something very important for her while she's on vacation. Then I looked on my desktop and discovered that I hadn't posted this really fun book meme I found a while back.

I discovered it through Kittling: Books but she discovered it through Pop Culture Nerd. The idea is to fill in the blanks with the name of a book you've read this year. You can add a few words in so the sentence makes sense. Make sure to include the author's name so people can look it up. I did my version with Y.A. books. Enjoy!

My Life As A (Y.A.) Book

One time at band/summer camp, (I joined the) Dreamland Social Club. (Tara Altebrando)

Weekends at my house are Divergent. (Veronica Roth)

My neighbor is Shark Girl. (Kelly Bingham)

My boss is (a) Behemoth. (Scott Westerfeld)

My ex was Exposed. (Kimberly Marcus)

My super hero secret identity is Unearthly. (Cynthia Hand)

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry because She Smells the Dead. (E.J. Stevens)

I'd win a gold medal in Revolution. (Jennifer Donnelly)

I'd pay good money for Dragon Stones. (Kristian Alva)

If I were president, I would Carry on the Flame. (Jodine Turner)

When I don't have good books, (I'm) Flying Blind. (Deborah Cooke)

Loud talkers at the movies should be Across the Universe. (Beth Revis)



Leave me a link if you decide to do this one. I always find it so fun to see people creatively making things fit in sentences like this :)

2 comments:

  1. This was a lot of fun.
    Here's my link: http://prettydeadlyreviews.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-life-as-ya-book.html

    Bekka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the meme!

    http://vonzereader.blogspot.com/2011/10/meme-my-life-as-book.html

    ReplyDelete