Sunday, September 4, 2011

Under-Cover Sundays (11): Terrier




 
Today's under cover book is Terrier by Tamora Pierce. The first book in her Beka Cooper Series. The first book has a different design than the subsequent books, therefore this is the only book in the series that has something special under it's covers. And that is...





 


A little dog! This really makes me wish the other ones had some kind of extra-specialness under their covers too (Bloodhound doesn't...I checked). What other types of dogs would they use?

2 comments:

  1. Cavalier King Charles Spaniels are my favorite. Or golden retrievers.

    Sarah Allen
    (my creative writing blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was younger we had a black labrador/cocker spaniel mix. She looked like a black lab except her hair was long and wavy. Dogs are so wonderful. Too much work for me to take care of, but I love seeing them when out and about. Thanks for the comment, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete