Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.



This week I'm waiting on:
Vanish (Firelight #2) by Sophie Jordan
Publication date: September 6, 2011

Summary:

To save the life of the boy she loves, Jacinda did the unthinkable: She betrayed the most closely-guarded secret of her kind. Now she must return to the protection of her pride knowing she might never see Will again—and worse, that because his mind has been shaded, Will’s memories of that fateful night and why she had to flee are gone.

Back home, Jacinda is greeted with hostility and must work to prove her loyalty for both her sake and her family’s. Among the few who will even talk to her are Cassian, the pride’s heir apparent who has always wanted her, and her sister, Tamra, who has been forever changed by a twist of fate. Jacinda knows that she should forget Will and move on—that if he managed to remember and keep his promise to find her, it would only endanger them both. Yet she clings to the hope that someday they will be together again. When the chance arrives to follow her heart, will she risk everything for love?

In bestselling author Sophie Jordan’s dramatic follow-up to Firelight, forbidden love burns brighter than ever.


9 comments:

  1. Great choice - I have been hearing really great things about this book.

    Our WoW selections for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded Firelight a few days ago and can't wait to read it!

    My WoW: Pawing Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the first book in this series! Can't wait for the next one!

    check out my waiting on Wednesday!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-6-wings-of-wicked.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the first book in this series, but I have heard good things about it! Feel free to check out my WoW here. New follower!

    Rumana @ Relook the Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cover!! And the summary sounds really good too. Great pick!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading Vanish RIGHT NOW!! :)

    Check out Em's WoW!

    Also check out the GREAT Giveaways we have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this a couple of weeks ago, and though it didn't meet Firelight's standards, it totally rocked! Great pick :D

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Firelight on my nightstand right now. Great pick!

    My WoW: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-10-and-waiting-on-wednesday-august.html

    Also, check out my new meme, Before the Blog: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/before-blog-3-named-by-marianne-curley.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got swags to give, (per ur post on book blogs.) Loving this blog, the feel, and the reviews. Do pay me a visit, (my blog i mean lol) when you are chanced.... I am an author, and i would love to be interviewed on your blog, and maybe do a guest post... http://theseven-piecestone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete