Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: Witchlanders


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I've been reading through Witchlanders by Lena Coakley for the upcoming blog tour. Here's a teaser from this book:



Tentatively he reached out to touch the stranger's hair. It was so blond. Almost white, like an old man's. His eyes must be blue as sky, Falpian thought, but he didn't quite have the courage to open them up and look.
-- from page 149



8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this! I've got it on my Bluefire reader, but haven't had a chance to start it yet! Great teaser! :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting. I sure am seeing a lot of neat covers today!
    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser! I've been hearing about this book - I might have to add it to my to-read list!

    New follower :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good book to read! Nice teaser, here's mine:
    http://thisishowitssupposedtobe.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it.

    Here's mine:

    http://50yearproject.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/teaser-tuesday-aug-16/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover of this one is so cool - no pun there. Sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-8-16-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser. I have an egalley of this one - must get to it.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-32.html

    ReplyDelete