Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm waiting on:
 
 
Elemental Reality by Cesya Cuono
Publication date: August 11, 2011

Summary:

When Callie Pierce was ten her mother disappeared without a trace. Twelve years later on the eve of her disappearance things become weird, supernatural even. Everything she was taught and learned over the past twenty-two years was a lie to protect her. The truth is she and her sister are powerful. Now they have to use their powers to save their mother and family from the evil hands of fate that threaten to tear them apart.
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Lovin' the cover. I stumbled across this one the other day too! Can't wait for it, and not much longer to wait :)

    What am I waiting on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this sounds very intriguing and I hadn't heard of it before. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL! I've never seen this! Thanks for sharing. THe book sounds great!

    Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good one! Thanks for the info!

    Here is my WoW post: Pawing Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. This books sounds really good and it's the first I've heard of it! Another book to add to my TBR list! Great choice :) Here's my WOW:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds very awesome. It's going on my wishlist.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-28.html

    ReplyDelete