Saturday, June 11, 2011

On My Wishlist


Note: On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click here.

This week I am highlighting:


Eon by Alison Goodman



Summary:
Eon has been studying the ancient art of Dragon Magic for four years, hoping he'll be able to apprentice to one of the twelve energy dragons of good fortune. But he also has a dark secret. He is actually Eona, a sixteen-year-old girl who has been living a dangerous lie for the chance to become a Dragoneye, the human link to an energy dragon's power. It is forbidden for females to practice the Dragon Magic and if discovered Eon faces a terrible death.


4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book before but it looks great! Good choice! I'm in love with the cover as well - its going on the TBR pile lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi old follower stopping by:-)

    Very good choice I really want to read this book too.

    Thank you for sharing:-)

    Have a great day.

    My wishlist

    Mysteriousbooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments. Amy, this cover IS great. It really drew me in to begin with. Mysteriousrose, thanks for stopping by! You're welcome. I will check out your wishlist too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you highlighted this book on your blog. Its sequel was equally amazing and by the end of it my toes were tingling. :) Love your work here by the way.

    ReplyDelete