Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday


Note: Oh wow, what happened to my formatting? Sorry if it still shows up all icky when I attempt to fix it.



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


A note: This week I'm making a very important but subtle change to my WoW posts. Rather than posting just whatever I feel like for the week (and risking repeating myself for those books which are a long way off) I will be highlighting over the course of a month the four books I am most excited about that release in the next month (ex. I will post about June books in May, July books in June, etc.).


This week I'm waiting on:





Release date: June 14, 2011 
Summary:

Dru and Gina are young,
in love, and can’t wait to get out of Marshall, Nebraska, a town where
bloodline means everything and whoever has the money makes the rules.
But all their dreams are shattered when Gina has a monstrous run-in with
the son of the richest man in Marshall—an incident that leaves her
broken, battered, and violated. Driven by rage, Dru and Gina take
matters into their own hands, and quickly find themselves in over their
heads. Without any other options, Dru and Gina are on the run. But
there’s more chasing them than they think, and love might not be enough
to save them.

...


Looks great. I love the contrast of the black and white on the cover.



~Erika


2 comments:

  1. Looks good! Reminds me vaguely of Blundell's Strings Attached, but very vaguely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete