Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm waiting on:

Release date: May 12, 2011

Summary:

 Jane has traveled the world with her father and twin brother, but it's not until her fractured family–still silently suffering from the loss of Jane's mother many years before–inherits a house and a history in Coney Island that she finally begins to find a home. With the help of a new community of friends, a mermaid's secrets, and a tattooed love interest with traffic-stopping good looks, the once plain Jane begins to blossom and gains the courage to explore the secrets of her mother's past.

Colorful characters, beautiful writing, and a vibrant, embattled beachfront backdrop make this the perfect summer read for anyone who has ever tried to find true love or a place to call home.

 ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

I'm in love with this cover and the story sounds so unique and wonderful. Can't wait! The only thing stopping me from pre-ordering this now is knowing that I just bought 2 books and I have to save some money to go to some more book signings later this month. So want!

~Erika


1 comment:

  1. This looks pretty interesting; might need to pick this up. I would love if you checked out my WoW too!

    Btw, LOVE THE BLOG... I quickly became a NEW follower.

    Looking forward to hearing back from you,
    Cory @ Anti-Drug Reads

    ReplyDelete