Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here it goes! I started this one last night. I was curious to see what it was like and it looks like a quick read before I get back to all those other ones I've started.

 From Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann

"She's not crazy. She just can't stop thinking things when weird ideas get into her head. She also can't stop glancing behind her-it has become her latest compulsion. This whole thing with Tiffany has really set her back some."

p.7

6 comments:

  1. Oh, oh! I so want to read this! Found it only last week. Great teaser, I'm teased. ;)

    My TT can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book on my TBR list already. I've forgotten about it, I should check and see if my library has gotten a copy of it already. :D

    Why is she looking behind her. Someone watching her? I have a small memory of what the book is about, I just know I wanted to read it. :)

    Here is my TT for the week, http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-willow-by-julia-hoban.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spied this book when I was last at B&N, and I really, really want to read it!! Are you enjoying it? Definitely teased!

    Here's mine: http://sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did. :)

    Reading Lark's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it's as scary as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Catherine - I don't know if I can tell you without spoiling the teaser! Ha ha! Here's an explanation teaser though - she's OCD...also there is a girl gone missing.

    @sinn - Definitely enjoying this. Good so far. I'm only about 50 pages in though so my feelings aren't set in stone.

    ReplyDelete