Saturday, April 30, 2011

On My Wishlist: Entwined by Heather Dixon

Theme: Fairy Tale Fortnight Love
Week #2: Fairy Tale Retellings (April 25-May 1, 2011)

Today's book of the day is "On My Wishlist"


☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼



Note: On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click here.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼


Summary:

Azalea is trapped. Just when she should feel that everything is before her . . . beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing . . . it's taken away. All of it.

The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. And so he extends an invitation.

Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest.

But there is a cost.

The Keeper likes to keep things.

Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late.

 ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

I've heard nothing but good things about this one.  I know I used this as a Book of the Day a while back but there truly is no other Fairy Tale Retelling I want more than this one. Can't wait to get my hands on it!

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

~Erika

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cover! With things calming down, I have managed to get back to my wishlist. Come see what I'm wishing for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read that book myself! Cool pick. :)

    On My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete